Monday, January 30, 2012

Thirty Minute Walk

It's a new day and a different sky, same tree as last post.

Today Little Red-Haired Girl and I took our usual walk, but this time I remembered to take the camera.
Ready..

Set...
Go, go, go...



I've always thought her little panting face looks so cute in the shadows...

We see a lot of pretty things as we travel along...



Some very common things that just look nice...

Even trash on the pebbles...







We see a lot of interesting textures and shapes...











I love that we have alleyways...















We had started just after the buses had carted most of the school kids home. There were just a few teens still walking to and fro.

As I got closer to the corner, I could see a mother coming down the hill with a stroller and two "dancing" kids. They were so excited to be going out to play...
 
Isn't that a sweet sight? Happy, happy! Joy, joy!



The American Dream.


















"Let me in already, I'm tired!"

"Swew!"





No comments:

Post a Comment