Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yes, Grasshopper

Today Little Red-Haired Girl and I drove up to our friend's house because I wanted to wear my slippers, otherwise we would have walked.

My friend wanted me to see/feel the progress he has made trying to make his fireplace insert work as it should.

I grabbed one of his lawn chairs and sat out in the sun for awhile watching him traipse around his yard doing little nothings and getting my dose of natural vitamin D.

Little Red-Haired Girl sports a fur coat (except when I shave her), so she always seeks out a patch of shade close enough to still eye-ball me.

I was sitting there getting my bones warm when she lurched at lightning speed, (all 100 lbs 30 something pounds of her fat little self) and came prancing back with legs hanging out of her mouth. She had a grasshopper. She trotted off to distance herself from me as she is suspect I will pull living things out of her mouth; but I just wondered where my camera was when I really want it...at home on the counter.

She entertained tormented me for about 3 1/2 minutes using pure terrorism on that poor little thing and then didn't even eat it!

Sure enough, someone else has been entertained by the same type of event; however, this character has tenacity and one fancy pointer tail. If you have 3 1/2 minutes, you can "watch the paint dry" below.



"Not to understand a man’s purpose does not make him confused."

Kung FU publicity photo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:David_carradine_sondra_locke_kung_fu_1974.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment